To provide students with an international academic program that emphasizes language learning, technology, liberal arts, and advanced mathematics. Through the pursuit of excellence in faith-based education, we aim to turn our students into exemplary citizens.
To offer a moral and spiritual learning environment that shapes outstanding leaders and successfully introduces them into a technological and competitive society.
Good deeds are guided by love and respect.
- We love and respect God; we are good Christians.
- We love and respect our country; we are good citizens.
- We love and respect our parents; we are good children.
- We love and respect our children; we are good parents.
- We love and respect our teachers; we are good students.
- We love and respect our students; we are good teachers.
We love and respect each other as creatures made in the image and likeness of our Creator and we always strive to be good, loving and caring for our neighbor.
Our love and respect for others grow deeper every day, guiding us to achieve excellence.
Because of the beliefs stated above, the first rule of our institution is to love and respect those around us, following in the footsteps of our best teacher, Jesus.
Vocation of service